M: 415 847-2576 mobile
- O: 415 847-2576 office
- Real Estate Specialist
International Presidents Elite
- License #:
- CalBRE# 01318366
Communication | Teamwork | Community
Real estate is a team sport and Lynnette Kling is the kind of Independent Sales Associate you want on your team. She is passionate about finding families, couples and single professionals their dream homes.
An affiliated Sales Associate of Coldwell Banker’s number one office in Marin County for 15 years, Lynnette owes her expertise to a diverse set of life experiences. From 30 plus years of business experience in sales management and high-end client relations, to a national collegiate high dive ranking in her youth, to traveling all parts of the world to understand how others live, Lynnette has picked up a wealth of knowledge and traits that have been instrumental to her success in the real estate business.
A talented mountain biker, spin instructor and diving coach, Lynnette carries her love of competing and winning into the real estate business. She teams up with her clients and has garnered a well-respected name in the community by listening to their respective individual needs, sourcing appropriate available homes, negotiating well on their behalf and closing the deal.
Lynnette has had an appreciation of vintage homes from a young age. Her earliest exposure came through the work of her grandfather, who built a beautiful home with detailed craftsmanship. For Lynnette, vintage homes have soul and a strong sense of family ties. Vintage homes are part of the fabric of a community, its history and architectural traditions. This is particularly true in Marin County.
Lynnette brings her strong negotiation skills and commitment to excellence to each and every transaction. Over the years she has garnered a wide range of loyal clientele as a result of her real time market knowledge, business expertise, professionalism, trust and timely communication skills.
A natural born leader, Lynnette will go the extra mile for her clients as she guides them through the entire home buying process from start to finish. Her strong work ethic paired with her wealth of local real estate knowledge gives her clients the home team advantage needed to both locate and purchase the Marin County home of their dreams.
Lynnette is a resident of San Anselmo and has been in Marin since 1998. When not working, she can be found restoring some of Marin County’s oldest homes or lending a helping hand in building homes with Habitat for Humanity.
Awards & Certifications
- Coldwell Banker International President’s Elite 2021 – Top 3% CB Agents Worldwide
- Coldwell Banker International President’s Elite 2020 -- Top 3% CB Agents Worldwide
- Coldwell Banker International President’s Elite 2019 -- Top 3% CB Agents Worldwide
- Coldwell Banker International President’s Circle 2018
- Coldwell Banker International President’s Elite 2017 – Top 3% CB Agents Worldwide
- Coldwell Banker International President’s Circle 2016
- Coldwell Banker International President's Circle 2015
- Coldwell Banker Diamond Society 2014
- Coldwell Banker Sterling Society 2013
- Coldwell Banker President’s Elite Circle 2012
- Coldwell Banker Diamond Society 2011
- Coldwell Banker Sterling Society 2007
- Coldwell Banker Sterling Society 2006
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society 2005
- International President’s Elite Circle 2004
- International President’s Elite Circle 2003
- Previews Property Specialist Designation
- Coldwell Banker Approved Relocation Specialist Since 2008
- Certified Coldwell Banker e-Agent
- VA Agent-Cartus Relocation Expert
- Member of the Marin Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the California Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Bachelors of Science California State University Hayward
- Member of Top Agent Network Group (only top 10% agents)